Beveiliging van woning
Tips voor melbourne shuffle: enkele tutorials
This Dance floor is for everyone.
I encourage my fellow dancers.
I do not dance for competition
I am Original
I am open Minded
I am Free.
I am a True rocker
I am a Melbourne Shuffler
Basic Shuffle Tutorials
Running Man Tutorials
Gliding & Sliding Tutorials
Hat Tricks & Tips
How to Melbourne Shuffle
1. StepsTake whichever foot your prefer and angle it a little bit to that foots side (e.g. tilt your right foot to the right).
2. Place your other foot behind that foot, tilting the other way. The heel of your front foot should be touching about the middle of the back foot.
3. Pivot your front foot on its heel. While doing this, take your back foot off the ground (only a few inches, and don't rotate it). Both feet should now be pointing in relatively the same direction.
4. Get back into the original position by pivoting your front foot on its toe and dropping your foot back to where it was. You should've moved a little bit in one direction, depending on which foot you chose for your front.
5. When you want to, change directions. This is done by, when you're about to put your back foot down, place it in front of the other foot instead.
6. If you're confused as to what to do from there, re-read these steps and teach yourself how to do the dance both ways.
Zie ook volgende artikels:
melbourne shuffle tips | naaktsauna | tutorial melbourne shuffle | touch floor met shuffle | when doing melbourne shuffle do your feet touch the ground when sliding your foot back doing running man | melbourne shuffle tutorial |